How to Stop Incessant Fights from Ruining Your Relationship

Do you sometimes feel unnecessary fights with your significant other are sapping the time and energy out of your life?

I know I did. Until less than a year ago the fights between me and my husband were quite literally incessant. Our weekends and holidays were completely dedicated to this favorite sport of ours. When we were too bored with our jobs we'd even keep the sweet nothings (somethings) flowing over the phone.

Like all addictions, this little hobby of ours also started taking its toll on our bodies and minds pretty quickly, not to mention our relationship. I think I'd have lost my sanity completely, if it wasn't for something in me which woke up one fine morning and said, "I'll not fight anymore, no matter what."
Read more »

Read More @ Source



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Centerville fair offers alternative health practices

Radha Soami Satsang Beas loses another believer

Gurinder Singh's son become CEO of Religare subsidiary