Stand Up For Yourself. Grow From Conflict and Learn When Being Nice Just Isn't Cutting it.

Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf -George Orwell 

Nice guys finish last. That is, until they learn what I'm about to tell you.

A little background.

I am a full time police officer in a department where the daily population goes up to about 100,000 people.

In my career, I deal with more difficult situations in one month than most people will deal with in their lifetime. It isn't easy, and it isn't for everyone, but working as a policeman gives me unique learning opportunities that aren't available any other way. This lesson was hard learned, and I want to share the fruits of my labor with you.


Read more » Read More @ Source



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Centerville fair offers alternative health practices

Radha Soami Satsang Beas loses another believer

Gurinder Singh's son become CEO of Religare subsidiary