Early Morning Zen Buddhism Spirituality Inspiration - 1/29/2012


"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment."

~The Buddha

Bookmark and Share
Technorati Tags: Buddha Buddhist Buddhism Meditation Dharma
Read More @ Source

Transit - I'm So Indie Official Video ft. Geeze

Buy this song on ITUNES! bit.ly Pre-Order your "I'm So Indie" limited edition T-Shirt here! bit.ly Directed by Dave Wallace of Innovate Imageworks www.innovateimageworks.com Beat produced by Donald Hawken. Cuts by DJ CrossWalk. Pretentious hipster voices by Elise Roller & Jana Lindquist. This song features Geeze of Natural Ensemble.http Thanks to "The New Black" for allowing us to film in their venue. Cast: Indie Kidnapper Girls: Jennifer Chiesa, Jessica Martens, Cassidy Waring and Taryn Craig. Soccer Mom: Pam Lee Angry Tough Guy: Grant Potter Also, thank you to all the other actors! Lyrics: (Indie Girls Intro:) Girl 1: Can you believe Transit? I mean I used to like him back when no one else did. Girl 2: Ya, before he made a song with Jann Arden! Girl 1: Jann's so un-indie! So many people know who she is! Girl 2: And that Geeze guy, from Natural Ensemble, I heard that he's not even ever seen Amelie. Girl 1: Shh! here they come! (Verse 1 - Transit) I'm so indie I eat organic poptarts, And hang out daily with the local rockstars I got HD Wrap arounds, stole em from my Grandma's house They call me asian cuz I always have my camera out Me and my crew walk around smelling sharpie fumes And I live off the popcorn at the Marquee Room See I'm an artsy dude, and we just laugh at those stay strapped like car-seat crews Indie is the term to let em know that we're not idiot, Richy-rich city slicks making poppy kiddy hits! So as long as this 59 Fifty fits, Imma be an indie kid Peace ...

Video Rating: 4 / 5



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Centerville fair offers alternative health practices

Radha Soami Satsang Beas loses another believer

Gurinder Singh's son become CEO of Religare subsidiary